Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- 2022 Child Care Food Program
- Health Advisory for Bacterial Levels *** North Fork of the St. Lucie River ***
- Florida Department of Health in St. Lucie County Warns of the Risk of Smoke from Glades Mulch Fire
- National Breastfeeding Month
- The FDOH in St. Lucie County is Monitoring the Nationwide Monkeypox Outbreak
- National HIV Testing Day: June 27 - Free HIV Testing at Participating Walgreens Stores
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals