Where can I get a COVID-19 Vaccination in St. Lucie County?
|Mar 09 - Mar 16, 2021|
Going forward, as first dose clinics are announced, those interested in receiving vaccine from FDOH-St. Lucie will be eligible to make a reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis by registering on Eventbrite as soon as a first dose clinic is announced. The announcement will come through Alert St. Lucie, the County’s notification system.
- You need to register on Alert St. Lucie if you wish to learn about upcoming vaccination clinics sponsored by DOH-St.Lucie. Click Here to register for Alert St. Lucie.
- Once you receive the Alert St. Lucie notification you will be asked to visit this website to make an appointment on Eventbrite and receive a ticket for the event.
- After registering for the event, be sure to print your ticket or bring a screen shot on your phone with you to your assigned time.
- To be eligible for the vaccine, you must be a Florida resident. Click Here for a copy of the Public Health Advisory on Prioritization of Floridians for COVID-19 Vaccinations. Click Here for a list of required documents to qualify for Florida residency.
- To be eligible for vaccine, you must fall under the Governor’s Executive Order. Click Here for a copy of Governor’s Executive Order 21-62.
- If you do not have a ticket, you will be turned away.
- A completed Consent Form is required for EACH dose (1st and 2nd) of vaccine we administer. Click Here to fill out the mandatory consent form, print it, and bring it with you to the event.
Click Here for a copy of the COVID-19 Determination of Extreme Vulnerability Form that must be completed and signed by a Physician if you are under 65 and wish to be vaccinated at a DOH-St. Lucie event.
Frequently Asked Questions:
COVID-19 questions, please call (772) 446-8480 Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.