Parents, safety gear doesn’t work if you don’t click it.
Every day in the U.S., children end up in emergency rooms for injuries that could have been prevented if safety gear had been used—according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the yearly average for all childhood unintentional injuries is 9.2 million.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
In observance of Thanksgiving, we will be closed from Thursday, November 28th through Friday, November 29th.
November 28-29, 2019
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- Not a Lab Rat Day Exposes How History Repeating Itself When It Comes To Vaping
- September is National Infant Mortality Awareness Month - St. Lucie County’s Infant Mortality Rate Continues to Decline
- Health Advisory for Bacterial Levels Lifted: North Fork of the St. Lucie River
- FDOH in St. Lucie County Issues Precautionary Swim Advisory
- Health Advisory for Bacterial Levels Lifted – South Causeway Park on Hutchinson Island
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals